We designed Ms. Frog "Lady Frog" to be super cute BUT we built this net to last. We used the highest quality ABS plastic and net material to make this a net that will last for many years. We took EVERYTHING into consideration when designing this fine mesh net. You will be so happy with the quality and durability of Lady Frog. Don't forget about her partner, Mr. Frog "Freddy" as he is a leaf rake net. Freddy, "Leaf it up to me."
Ms. Frog aka "Lady Frog" is a highly durable fine mesh net.
The net depth is 20" and the mouth is 20" wide.
The frame is made from Strong ABS plastic that will hold up to the heaviest loads being scooped up.
The frame has been reinforced by a bridge design to not break at the neck of the frame.
The mesh net material comes with a drag bag that protects the main net material from tears when pushing the net across the pool surface.
The front of the frame has a 32 degree scoop that allows the frame to keep the lip on the pool floor surface the further you reach out with the pole.
The net bag has a weighted tag to help make dumping the debris easier and provides weight to flip the net inside and outside for complete debris removal.
The Skimmie skimmer net is a unique design so you never have to bend down or reach your hand in the unknown water again. The hook can Lift the skimmer lid and Remove the skimmer basket. Use the skimmer net to remove any remaining debris from the skimmer to avoid the debris from entering into your filtration system and potentially causing damage or debris build up.
*skimmer basket not included
TWO universal skimmer basket handles included. The handle is 3" wide 6" high and will attach to most skimmer baskets. Simply secure the handle by screwing the two screws through the skimmer basket and into the handle. You now have a secure center point of gravity to remove the skimmer basket and debris.
The Skimmie Sock Lock XL
The Skimmie Sock Lock XL is The ULTIMATE Handle for skimmer baskets!
1) The Sock Lock is the FIRST EVER handle you can use with skimmer socks.
2) The Sock Lock XL design allows you to use the handle WITH or WITHOUT skimmer socks by attaching the silicone disc that comes provided.
3) When using skimmer socks, the handle pinches the skimmer sock and keeps the sock and debris down even when the pump turns off trapping the debris in the sock.
4) There is a 5oz Stainless Steel weight imbedded into the handle to make sure your skimmer basket stays down. The total weight of the handle is 9oz.
5) The Sock Lock XL stands 13" tall so you have access to the handle above the waterline.
6) 1/4 Turn to easily Lock and Unlock the handle from the base.
7) Remove the handle when you want to use a vacuum lid for cleaning.
8) Made from High Quality ABS Plastic that will last for years to come.
9) An extra silicone disc is provided as a backup.
10) The LAST handle you will ever need to buy! We covered it all with this one!
The Skimmie Sock Lock
The Skimmie Sock Lock is a removable handle that allows you to utilize the benefits of a skimmer sock. With a simple quarter turn, you can lock and unlock the Sock Lock to and from your skimmer basket. The Sock Lock is also weighted to help sink the skimmer basket so that when the pump turns off, the Sock Lock holds the skimmer sock down preventing debris from floating out.
The Skimmie Scoop is designed to live in your Spa / Hot Tub even when the cover is on. The suction cup positions the Skimmie Scoop in place for a ready to use moment. The fine mesh net is excellent at collecting debris, hair, bugs or anything floating in the water.
The Skimmie Happy Tab
The Skimmie Happy Tab is designed to hold two 3" chlorine tabs securely in your skimmer basket. Water flows through the slots of the Happy Tab so chlorine dissolves evenly and exposed surface area is controlled. The slotted design is engineered to provide extended release of the tabs for up to two weeks. The Happy Tab can be removed from and inserted back into the handle while installed in the skimmer basket. You no longer have to worry that undissolved tabs will fall out when you dump debris from the basket or pick through the debris to find loose tabs.